Thursday, July 1, 2010

Energy and Nutrient Composites (Day 2)

i just realised that i eat LOADS on sunday. hmmm... not a good thing. anyways, here's the assessment of my food on day 2! well, those that were found on the website...

1 cookie gave me--- 308kcal of energy, 1g of Protein, 1g of Total Fats, 0.8g of Dietary Fibre, 73g of Carbohydrates, 9mg of Cholesterol, 11mg of Sodium and 13mg of Sugar

1 cup of Carrot Juice gave me--- 91kcal of energy, 1g of Protein, 1g of Total Fats, 2.1g of Dietary Fibre, 20g of Carbohydrates, 0mg of Cholesterol, 194mg of Sodium and 10g of Sugar

Spaghetti gave me--- 268kcal of Energy, 14g of Protein, 8g of Total Fats, 2.6g of Dietary, 35g of Carbohydrates, 23mg of Cholesterol, 148mg of Sodium and 2g of Sugar

Almond Jelly gave me---220kcal of Energy, 2g of Protein, 1g of Total Fats, 2.7 of Carbohydrates, 51mg of Cholesterol, 0.6mg of Sodium and NA amount of Sugar
OK i don't know what others viewing my food blog think, but i personally feel that i ate LOADS today. and BOY is my cholesterol count high. have to pay attentioin to that if i want to stay healthy! :)

That's ALLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment